Solid and stranded (classes AA and A) bare copper are suitable for overhead transmission and distribution applications.Stranded conductor of greater flexibility (classes B and C) are suitable for uninsulated hook up, jumpers, and grounds in electrical construction. Soft Drawn copper is unitary construction.
Bare copper, solid or stranded. Available in tempers hard, medium-hard, or soft. Stranded conductors are concentrically stranded in hard and medium-hard tempers and are Combination Unitary- stranded in the soft-drawn temper.
Our bare copper conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM
• B-1 Hard-Drawn Copper Wire.
• B-2 Medium-Hard Copper Wire.
• B-3 Soft or Annealed Copper Wire.
• B-8 Concentric-Lay-Stranded Hard, Medium Hard or Soft Copper Conductor.
• B-33 Tinned Conductors
• B-787 19 Wire Combination Unilay-Stranded Soft copper wire