The description of the medium voltage power cable AS/NZS is a cable with a rated voltage between 1 kV and 35 kV in compliance with international standards, mainly used for power distribution and transmission. Specific models and specifications may vary by manufacturer and region.
The application range of medium voltage power cables is very wide, including but not limited to the following fields
- It is used for fixed installation in power distribution and transmission systems, such as urban power grids, industrial power grids, wind power grids, etc.
- Used for fixed installation under water, such as submarine cables, offshore platform cables, etc.
- For fixed installation in tunnels, underground, buildings and other places, such as subway lines, tunnel lighting, power distribution inside buildings, etc.
- For mobile equipment, such as ship power distribution, mobile generators, oil drilling platforms, etc.
he medium voltage power cable AS/NZS has a very wide range of applications and can be applied to various places and purposes.
- Meet or exceed a variety of international standards to ensure the quality and reliability of the cable.
- Different types of cables can be selected, such as Medium Voltage Power Cable AS/NZS 3599.1 (AL/XLPE /CWS/HDPE) and Medium Voltage Non Screened Aerial Bundle Cable AS/NZS 3599.1 (AL/XLPE/HDPE) to suit different uses scenarios and needs.
- Provides multiple options for rated voltages and binding methods to meet the needs of different power distribution systems.
- It can be customized according to different regions and customer needs, providing better adaptability and user experience.
Medium-voltage power cables have shielding and sheathing, and non-magnetic armoring can be used under necessary conditions. Refer to the figure below for the structure of conventional cables.
DIAMETER OF ROUND ARMOUR WIRE
|Fictitious diameter under the armour|
(See Appendix A)
|Nominal diameter of armour|