The selection of power cables should follow the following principles:
(1) The rated voltage of the cable should be greater than or equal to the rated voltage of the power supply system at the installation point;
(2) The continuous allowable current of the cable should be equal to or greater than the maximum continuous current of the power supply load;
(3) The cross section of the wire core must meet the requirements of the stability of the power supply system when it is short-circuited;
(4) Check whether the voltage drop meets the requirements according to the length of the cable;
(5) The minimum short-circuit current at the end of the line should enable the protection device to operate reliably.
Can't Find Answer?
Ask Us Now
If you have any questions please contact us we will answer your questions via email as quickly as possible.